Yolanda One Piece Indah
Samsara is a Sanskrit word for the repetitive cycle of death and rebirth. It encompasses the concept of reincarnation and the fact that what an individual does in their current life will be reflected, through karma, in their future lives.
Our Samsara Swim is made from recycled nylon materials, harvested from ghost fishing nets and discarded carpets. By choosing these products you are helping to put a stop to the creation of plastic pollution. By repurposing it and eliminating the process of creating new and potentially harmful materials.
- Eco-conscious swimwear choice, made from recycled materials.
- Hand Braided Back Strap Detail
- Salt and Chlorine Resistant
- Flattering Semi High Cut Sides
- Classic Neckline with Mid High Back
- Logo Trim
Made from 78% Recycled Nylon and 22% Lycra® Xtra Life™
Model wears Small