Compostapak - Singlet Small 100 Bags
The perfect replacement for supermarket single-use bags, just without the harmful plastics! The same size as conventional single use bags, Compost-A-Pak® Singlet Bags are instead made of third grade spoilt corn, normally a waste product left to rot by farmers. They are also importantly Australian Certified compostable.
In Australia, we use over 10 million new single use plastic bags every day. Alternatives such as degradable bags often just degrade into smaller micro plastics, which can in fact be more harmful, as they are so easily digested by animals.
Compost-A-Pak® Singlet Bags are a sustainable alternative. Just as convenient to use, without the harmful environmental impact.
These high quantity bags, with convenient handles, are made to our minimum thickness standard 36um, so you can be confident you have the strength required, even if you have a young family like ours and have to carry litres and litres of milk!
- Bag of Compost-A-Pak® Singlet Bags
- Total of 100 Single Use Bags
- Singlet Bag Design with Handles
- Bag Size 520mm high plus Handles, width 300mm (with Gussets)
- Suitable for groceries and general use
- Certified to Australian Commercial Composting Standard -AS4736- ABAP10019
- Certified to Australian Home Composting Standard –AS5810-ABAP20001
- Recommended Shelf Life of 12 months