Compostapak - Fruit and Vege Bags
The Compost-A-Pak® Produce Bags are a sustainable alternative, designed specifically to replace the rolls of plastic produce bags commonly provided for collecting fruit and vegetables in grocery stores.
The Produce Bags are completely plastic free, instead made from corn. We could talk for ages about our sourcing and manufacturing, which is driven by our sustainability goals, just click here to learn more.
These Produce Bags are printed, in organic soy bases inks, with information about their compostability, including the certification logos, and also include the environmental message, ‘The Earth is in your hands.’
Australian Certified compostable for both Home Composting and Commercial Composting Facilities. After use, simply throw these bags out with your food scraps, and you can be confident these bags will break down with no harmful residue.
- Roll of Compost-A-Pak® Produce Bags
- Total of 400 Bags
- Bag size 380mm high, width 250mm (with Gussets)
- Suitable for Fruit and Vegetable collection
- Certified to Australian Commercial Composting Standard -AS4736- ABAP10019
- Certified to Australian Home Composting Standard – AS5810-ABAP20001
- Recommended Shelf Life of 12 months