Compostapak - 8L Kitchen Caddy Liners
Made of corn, these durable organic liners are a great sustainable alternative to plastic liners. They are Australian Certified Compostable, for use in both Home composting bins, and Commercial composting facilities, so can be used with most Council organic waste collection programs.
This roll of 52 liners will last your household approx. 3-4 months if you are using 2-3 per week as recommended. When being used to collect organic kitchen waste, the liners will compost with the organic waste through microbial activity, in the same way as their parent plants, creating a rich soil enhancing compost, perfect for the family vegetable patch, or, in commercial quantities, for organic farming.
- 1 Roll of 8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners
- Total of 52 Liners – Approx. 3 months supply (5 per week)
- Liner Size 425mm high with open circumference of 790mm
- Suitable for use in a counter-top Kitchen Caddy or small container
- Certified to Australian Commercial Composting Standard – AS4736-ABAP10019
- Certified to Australian Home Composting Standard – AS5810-ABAP20001
- Recommended Shelf Life of 12 Months